Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Passion is not my Fashion

Gurdip Singh

Passion is not my fashion
nor my fashion is my passion
I wear not like
to leave off tomorrow
to foresake and leave beside the garbage
the fashion is the garbage of mind
it smells good
nice
but gets stuck
and rot for ever
i wear them not like my tattered outfit
today they fit, tomorrow they'ren't
my passion is my plea
a plea with the time
with a stronger urge to live
free to feel the sun with shines
rain with thunders
night with sky lit with stars
to feel the cold and chill of winds
to get myself drenched in rains
to feel the fresh air that blows
from all the earth
over me
I seek
for the words of my heart
that descended to me
by the father time
from the grand father clock
someday, you will over come
my passion is to over over
all that is inscrutable
unsurmountable
and to fly and flot with air
the earth belongs to me
the sun
the wind
the weather
all free
to shower
with all their power
why them me
my passions
you want it to leave me
dispassioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment