Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kill Me Not


KILL ME NOT
Gurdip Singh

Kill me not.
My yearnings long for life
Breathing space,
they look for within me
It is all killing

the yearnings
the longings
and the space between us
It is killing
the silence pasted on my lips
Speak not or you are killed
the words with
refuse to die
a natural death
I am boiling
the steam rush to my heart
it stops beating slow
A rise in rhythm
beating fast

rushing the blood to my nerves
my eys bulge out
in angerin discord
in a passionate pleaKill me not
the silence is still pasted
speak not, are the words I hear
the blood keeps moving
pushing my thoughts
passions and all
up and up and up
i like to shriek
I boil
I am hotI am ......
the words escape
and I am blown apart
asunder
all littered about
in vast space of time
and writ on the face of history
my blood curdles every where,
it is written now
Kill me not
You cannot
I am your destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment